My girls and babies (Jackson's)

Epluim

img_6286.jpg

img_6293.jpg

img_6306.jpg

img_6163.jpg

img_6295.jpg

I'm not sure what's up with Sarah's side. She's been grey and pealing ever since having the babies.

Congrat's on the babies. Now comes the hard part.

How many babies did you have? My female unfortunately died a couple weeks after giving birth and I lost too many babies this time. Some were not formed completely.

Congrat's on the babies. Now comes the hard part.

How many babies did you have? My female unfortunately died a couple weeks after giving birth and I lost too many babies this time. Some were not formed completely.

She had a dozen babies. We're down to 9*. Sarah (mom) is eating well and seems to be happy except for the grey skin. I'm hoping it comes off with her next shed.

*I'm so worried about them. I can't tell if they're eating or not, but they're still alive.

OH in the 3rd picture that 4ft fake plant for the babies you got at the dollar store right? I got those 2 for my veiled babies;) They are amazing.

LOL Congrats!

I wish you all the luck.

I kept my babies in a a opaque bin like something from Rubbermaid with a few sticks and not to many leaves. I fed them FF and pinheads. They all started eating within two days but it was obvious that some were doing better than others. Next time I think I will use smaller bins with 3-4 per bin. My adult female had 23 babies. About three were DOA several others were malformed. I still have one that is a gimp.

Funny how attached you get to them. Hope the rest make it.

She had a dozen babies. We're down to 9*. Sarah (mom) is eating well and seems to be happy except for the grey skin. I'm hoping it comes off with her next shed.

*I'm so worried about them. I can't tell if they're eating or not, but they're still alive.

Back
Top Bottom