my girlfriend from russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is way to long to read the entire thread. I read the first couple of pages.

My knowledge with the foreigner chics is they want to get you or pay to marry them so they can get US citizenship. Sometimes they do it with each other and have kids. They'll fully play if off by living with each other and saying they love each other. Don't do it. We have too many immigrants in out country already. Its costing the US people a big chunk of money too.

I sure hope you didn't get scammed

This is way to long to read the entire thread. I read the first couple of pages.

My knowledge with the foreigner chics is they want to get you or pay to marry them so they can get US citizenship. Sometimes they do it with each other and have kids. They'll fully play if off by living with each other and saying they love each other. Don't do it. We have too many immigrants in out country already. Its costing the US people a big chunk of money too.

I sure hope you didn't get scammed

I disagree... I am a 'foreign chick'.

I am an immigrant. I have been here for 8 years. I employee 16 Americans full time and another 6 on a contract basis and have for the last 7 years and despite the economy am looking to employ another 3 time full staff in January next year. I pay my taxes and I work hard and long to live and stay her.

So I fully disagree with you that immigrants cost the US a great chunk of money. Most of the immigrants that I hang with are like me....pay our own way and are actually good for the US.....we create jobs not take them away!

immigrants have to pay out the wazoo to get citenzenship.. i know in arizona, the process for immigrant hispanics, is upwards 5k dollars from start to finish, and takes 3-5 years.

well no offence to anyone, because there are many people that come to america and do everything the legal way and I have no problem with them whatsoever. A few of my friends are actually here legally from france/spain.

On the other hand. I lived in El Paso Texas for a year when I was 15 and living there you see the illegal immigrants that come over and goto the hospitals and expect free healthcare, then their kids goto the schools for free without the parents paying any taxes, and a high majority of them come over here to commit crimes wether it be smuggle drugs or steal cars to take back to mexico and sell(we moved because we had 2 of our cars stolen that year and found them trashed out with no engine or transmission). That is what is costing tax payers a lot of money, like upwards of 36 billion (http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServer?pagename=research_localcosts) thats where i got the costs.

panthercham, i think ocdirtyjerz was talking about illegal immigrants and i would think that you would have the same feeling towards illegal immigrants who are living here without having to deal with the bs you are having to deal with just to live here.

well no offence to anyone, because there are many people that come to america and do everything the legal way and I have no problem with them whatsoever. A few of my friends are actually here legally from france/spain.

On the other hand. I lived in El Paso Texas for a year when I was 15 and living there you see the illegal immigrants that come over and goto the hospitals and expect free healthcare, then their kids goto the schools for free without the parents paying any taxes, and a high majority of them come over here to commit crimes wether it be smuggle drugs or steal cars to take back to mexico and sell(we moved because we had 2 of our cars stolen that year and found them trashed out with no engine or transmission). That is what is costing tax payers a lot of money, like upwards of 36 billion (http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServer?pagename=research_localcosts) thats where i got the costs.

panthercham, i think ocdirtyjerz was talking about illegal immigrants and i would think that you would have the same feeling towards illegal immigrants who are living here without having to deal with the bs you are having to deal with just to live here.

True :rolleyes:

It took me 4 years of red tape in Australia to be able to live here legally and I have to reapply every 2 years. Its so hard for the people who do do it right, but I wouldnt change a thing.

Imagine what good could be done in America and the world with that 36 billion dollars if it didnt have to be spent on the illegals.

I disagree... I am a 'foreign chick'.

I am an immigrant. I have been here for 8 years. I employee 16 Americans full time and another 6 on a contract basis and have for the last 7 years and despite the economy am looking to employ another 3 time full staff in January next year. I pay my taxes and I work hard and long to live and stay her.

So I fully disagree with you that immigrants cost the US a great chunk of money. Most of the immigrants that I hang with are like me....pay our own way and are actually good for the US.....we create jobs not take them away!

I for one am certainly glad for people like you. :) We need more hardworking citizens with ethics and drive in this country of complacency and corruption.

i'd rather a hardworking immigrant over a free loading native any day >.< I get really upset when i see a person that is perfectly capable of working using food stamps to buy candy/cokes/poptarts/etc

There have been some really crappy necrorevives of threads lately.
I was going to go to bed an hour ago, but ended up reading this instead.

Thank you mysterious IRC keeper of threads. Without your sage-like direction I would have never discovered this piece of gold.

This thread was so addicting, I had to read almost every post. I've read some epic threads before, but this one is up there.

Chameleonforums are great.

Edit:
It has almost been a year. Any word if FateX met a perfect match? I am on the edge of my freaking seat here.

Thanks guys! I guess I should have looked at the date first, but I didn't, and by the time I realized it was an oldie and not a goodie, I had to finish the entire thing. That's time I'll never get back. I'll do everyone a favour and bump it, so someone else can have a frustrating evening. I wonder what ever happened to that guy? Maybe he's living in Russia with a new princess?

sucks it was a scam, but at least she was cuter than the deposed king of nigerias son lol. if u plan on dating russians ever take note from my experience.

i was dating a girl from estonia for 2 years. they are a handful get ready. its odd, but when she would talk to her friends or family they always sounded angry (while speaking in russian) just the tone of the launguage i guess. i thought her and her mom were arguing about something cause the conversation was getting heated, they were seeing what all they wanted to get from the grocery store lol unfortunately for her that high strung aggressive tone translated into her english. if u plan on dating a russian girl learn the language or youll find that the things she says are very harsh and abrupt. but its just a cultural and language translation issue. theres nothing like making a girl moan in a second language though :D

This just sounds like the post that Malicious made about finding his love across America. However, these is with a twisted Tim Burton theme.

Let me get this straight....

You have a "girlfriend" from Russia.
You have never met this girl... from Russia.
She is Russia.....

RUSSiA?

Interesting. Be careful.

picard-facepalm.jpg

picard_riker_facepalms.jpg

sisko-facepalm.jpg

And finally

picard_facepalm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom