my girlfriend from russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
He likes my Boxers....lol

:p Thanks for the compliment Sang. My Boxers are beautiful...lol I am having 2 litters between Dec 25th and New Years...I can't wait...:D

eh man all im saying is, u crack me the hell up (no offence). but believe only half of what u hear/see. just my 2 cents

and tell her to send u a picture of her hands. if her index finger is shorter than her ring finger than u got a big big problem... shes a dude if her index finger is shorter than her ring finger

Last edited by a moderator:
hey fate did you get busy or what young feller?

yeah i been busy.elizavetas emails stopped about a week ago.i still check her pics out from time to time.
i have set my sights on some other women.i am focusing on local women but im also looking for girls on the web.

Fate,post more pics!
Everybody else turn the channel.
This is what the lizard lounge is for....nonsense!

Hahaha yah I’ve got to agree, the only reason the lounge exists is to chat about nonsense! Granted there should be limits (no racism, bigotry, sexism, etc.) however if you think it should be closed just because it’s boring... why are you reading it in the first place? That’s like fingering a bullet wound... "Well this is painful!"... "So stop doing it?"

I'll post pictures of my man cleavage if you guys want, granted I’m no Russian model "Thing" but I’m dead sexy none the less.

-Koz

there was a thing on oprah yeseterday about these scams(my girlfriend watches it not me :p) and apparently there are internet cafe's in nigeria that are full of these scammers and they blame it on the fact that nigeria has an amazing school system etc. and all the people there are really smart, they just dont have any jobs.

They showed a house of someone who had been arrested and he was living in a mansion with a mercedes suv, tennis courts, and a huge pool... all thanks to money from americans.

There are so many people that think people will really send you double your money if you send them some to work with. It's ridiculous.

My feelings towards the internet are if it is to good to be true... its not true.
and if you need to find a date go spend 20-30 dollars and goto a night club and have a good time, you may not find your soul mate, but you will have a blast.

This is total Rubbish !!! Get real, please.

Your "Russian Girl never existed -it´s internet rubbish - get over it"

i wanted some peoples opinions because i have a girlfriend who is from russia.
she is soooo hot:D she is one of the most beatiful girls i ever seen.:)
anyway she told me shes going to moscow and flying here to be with me.
i was thinking its some kind of internet scam.does anyone have any experience with women from russia who want to come here to america?
i am so hooked on this girl:)

Your "Russian Girl never existed -it´s internet rubbish - get over it"

Welcome to the thread, slowpoke.

slowpokeisslow.gif

well, WHEN WILL IT END!!! LET IT DIE. ITS OVER. way funny thread, but some are a lil bit late.

When you post comments on a thread it brings it back up to the top, hence the newcommers to the "days of our lives" chameleon edition.

Bump:D

After the fall of the USSR there was an abundance of Russian women wanting to marry US men to get out of the country. Men paying thousands of dollars where being flown over to Russia to meet these women in big events scheduled at hotels (at least I remember seeing this on 20/20, although, I am not sure why I remember seeing this almost 20 years ago but still that is beside the point). The same is still going on in Russia and a lot of countries in Asia.

All of that aside I can not believe that there is 28 pages on this subject. I felt compelled to post something as I just felt left out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom