My girl is going through her first shed under my care .

Scared me at first when i saw from a distance lol but she’s just shedding .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 9
Aww...I always feel so bad for them during shedding. Thank goodness for them it doesn't last long and they are even more beautiful after. 🥰
Have you had your husbandry or enclosure reviewed? I'm asking because I've seen artificial plants in all of her pics and since veiled can and will eat their plants, only safe live ones are recommended. It only takes one bite of a fake leaf to cause a potentially fatal impaction/obstruction. Pothos is probably the most common and easiest plant to use and is just perfect for chams. I like adding a tall center plant like a schefflera or weeping fig and then Pothos around it.

Aww...I always feel so bad for them during shedding. Thank goodness for them it doesn't last long and they are even more beautiful after. 🥰
Have you had your husbandry or enclosure reviewed? I'm asking because I've seen artificial plants in all of her pics and since veiled can and will eat their plants, only safe live ones are recommended. It only takes one bite of a fake leaf to cause a potentially fatal impaction/obstruction. Pothos is probably the most common and easiest plant to use and is just perfect for chams. I like adding a tall center plant like a schefflera or weeping fig and then Pothos around it.
Yea i do i have money tree and , dracanea in there. Just use that against the walls so she can grab onto and hide .

Back
Top Bottom