My friends terrible experience with CB reptiles

andrea67

A6A2D7C5-12D0-4012-82A2-F0EE1E309E32.jpeg
My friend decided to order a chameleon from the website CBreptiles. It was super tiny a baby. It died 6 days later and the customer service was bad they took days to reply even though she had sent them emails asking for help since it wasn’t eating anything like fruit flies. It would only drink water.They sent her a second chameleon during this snow storm and was delayed 4 days. It got here this morning of course dead. She had asked for a older chameleon but they decided to send her a small one again. The above picture is of the first chameleon.

552084BB-854E-44DB-9F7C-5A20BDF1CAED.jpeg
Here is the first chameleon dead.

BB35250A-28AA-4261-9B6C-E9B65B0104B8.jpeg

This is this morning’s chameleon, arriving 4 days after. Eyes sunken in and trying to curl. Please do not order from them. They are irresponsible, don’t get back to you, and do the opposite of what you ask for(she had asked for a 6 month or older.)
Personally I have ordered from a website such as kazkameleons and they arrive much older at 6 months minimum.I don’t think companies should be sending out chameleons a couple days or weeks old since many people don’t have experience with their care. I forgot to mention that CB reptiles did not send her a date of hatch. Please don’t order from here, two chameleons have died that I know of and many more have most likely died.

I joined this group because I unfortunately lost my baby panther this past week. CB reptiles lied to us about the age. We also received an extremely small hatchling. He could not of been older then a week and I crossed every T when it came to learning everything to take care of a chameleon. I still haven’t heard back from the company it’s been 4 days. They should be shut down. I’ve spoken to so many breeders this week that have said no Cham should be sold before 3 months. I’m sorry for your loss. It’s heartbreaking.

I joined this group because I unfortunately lost my baby panther this past week. CB reptiles lied to us about the age. We also received an extremely small hatchling. He could not of been older then a week and I crossed every T when it came to learning everything to take care of a chameleon. I still haven’t heard back from the company it’s been 4 days. They should be shut down. I’ve spoken to so many breeders this week that have said no Cham should be sold before 3 months. I’m sorry for your loss. It’s heartbreaking.
Wow I’m sorry to hear that happened. That terrible company should be shut down. And yes most breeders start selling them even older than 3 months I have two chameleons and they were sold to me at 7 and 6 months.

Wow I’m sorry to hear that happened. That terrible company should be shut down. And yes most breeders start selling them even older than 3 months I have two chameleons and they were sold to me at 7 and 6 months.
It’s horrible. It’s even worse that nothing can really be done. If this was a puppy mill they would be protested but because it’s reptile they don’t get the justice😢. After doing a lot more research I went with framchamchameleons we are expecting a new baby that’s 4 months this week. Fast I know I felt lost with him gone and loved the new hobby. But Brian from the company spent an hour on the phone alone before I even spent a dollar and I could immediately tell the love and passion they have for their chams. So we are patiently waiting.❤️

Back
Top Bottom