my first shed

Highway61

Avid Member
First time cham keeper with a 6 mo Jackson's boy. When my cham went to bed last night he looked no different that he did almost two months ago when he arrived. Woke up this monring, turned his lights on and this! Is my little Jack okay? Perfectly normal?IMG_1430.JPGIMG_1431.JPGIMG_1433.JPGIMG_1430.JPG

Last edited:

JIFFYPOP

Avid Member
First time cham keeper with a 6 mo Jackson's boy. When my cham went to bed last night he looked no different that he did almost two months ago when he arrived. Woke up this monring, turned his lights on and this! Is my little Jack okay? Perfectly normal?View attachment 231148
My lil panther shed his first time for me just before 4 months, started on his head in the morning, by afternoon, he had most of his body shed, couldnt believe it. He doesn't waste time, unless it's to move, or eat, or look around....lol.

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
No kidding, probably only time you can fuuny, and skin falling off in same sentence lol
I currently have a Larry shedding right now. He’s always so upset during this time. He’s been shedding non stop lately. Must be going throw a growth spurt

krikinit

Chameleon Enthusiast
Im not familiar with jacksonii. I kept things normal for my panther and he was totally done in 4 hours. Probably not going to hurt if he misses 1 but i would mist.

Top Bottom