My First panther chameleon

Road_House

Hello everyone! First time caller long time listener.
Just thought I'd share my panther chameleon (Neil) I have and his enclosure. Any comments are appreciated. He's 8 months old and getting some superb colors. I got him from Rick Rose out of California.

The cage is a dragon strand 4x2x2 all screen with homeade stand and top. Also I have the mist king with a dual nozel and I also made a rain dome for the top. Homeade cricket cup and also a superworm cup in there. 3 pothos plants in the back left and a umbrella at the botttom.

Already know that even with the dragon strand drip tray I'll need a drainage stystem. So another stand will have to be built. Anyways....

Love the feeder bin! The cage looks amazing and it's going to get better as those plants grow in. Only recommendation is maybe a little more coverage over the bars in the center. Neil is a looker!

Good looking boy. Welcome to the site. The get to be the clumsy a lot. so I would put some more vines or foliage in the middle. Looks great though

Love the feeder bin! The cage looks amazing and it's going to get better as those plants grow in. Only recommendation is maybe a little more coverage over the bars in the center. Neil is a looker!
I got the feeder cup idea off of here, so not my idea. First time I threw 30 crickets in there they immediately climbed out! The pvc on the inside they could crawl on. I fixed that by hot gluing pieces of milk jug on the inside and now it's excape proof.
Thank you
Good looking boy. Welcome to the site. The get to be the clumsy a lot. so I would put some more vines or foliage in the middle. Looks great though

I was going to do something about this but can't find anything I like. So my plan was once the pothos grow I was going to twist them around the bamboo branches.
Thank you
Very nice! All of it!
:) thanks, took a bit or research to get this all together.

Looks awesome!! Can you please come on by and help set mine up?! :) Neil is beautiful and LOVE that name!
Im on my way! Neil-chamel haha, yeah. Seems like it stuck instantly.
Thank you

That looks great! Very cool. Nice looking Cham too! Welcome to the forum.
He gets a lot of reds when he's sleeping. Anyone else's chameleon show bright colors while sleeping? Hopefully he shows them all day soon.
Thank you :)

God I love that feeder cup:p mine is jut a flower pot attached to the screen lol. Good looking Cham and welcome to the forums!
there Is a lot of good info o this site. Thanks!!
Yeah what in the world did you make that feeder cup out of. is it like a square PVC?
Pvc fence post. Smallest post i found was a 4 ft piece at the home depot. So I have enough material for a few more, just need tops. I just glued in the wire screen on the back and bottom.

Here's the thread

https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/my-diy-feeder-cup.138734/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom