My first chameleon Trogdor!

L8NiTe

This is Trogdor the chameleon formerly known as Homeboy.I purchased him from drcrossfire/ecoreef.Hes a bit sketchy still on me holding him and mostly trys to hide from my face cause im ugly i guess.I got him yesterday and he has eatin and drank multiple times already and today we spent some time out basking in the sun and eating random ants as they would run by the branch on the cherry tree he was on.

Ty i havent slept most of the night just constantly watching him do his chameleon thing lol.

Cute little guy you have there :) looks pretty friendly too, at least he looks chilled on your hand and comfortable enough around you to eat and drink.

Thank ya!His mouth is open because i put the camera to close to him.He hangs out though like were best buds just sits and looks at me like whatssss upppp.Wont be long and he will be burninating the peasants lol.The video is where i got his name from its pretty funny,or was when i was younger lol.

http://youtu.be/7gz1DIIxmEE

Last edited:
Trogdors new plant and a couple random pix.Hope the cage is set up well enough for him let me know if u see any problems.

Haha hes going to be thumping on a female before to much longer lol.Hold her head up trogdor hold her head up!Thanks i appreciate it!

He looks great and I like his name :) I just got my first chameleon too, but mine is a Yemen.
Yours is a Panther, right?

Burninating the peasants, Burninating the countryside, Burninating all the peoples in their thatched roof COTTAGES! THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES! And the Trogdor was express shipped over the NIIIIGHHHT!

Back
Top Bottom