My First Chameleon! Finally!

CFree3344

Well guys.. I finally did it. I went to the reptile show today and got my first chameleon. He is an Ambilobe! I got it from the lady at Chameleon Corral. He is 4 months old. I just brought him home. He has already eaten about 3 Crickets. He has been great so far with handling even though he needs to adjust a little when trying to get him out of the cage. Here are the pictures. Tell me what you guys think! I haven't thought of a name yet so he is just known as Chameleon right now..
Chameleon Side View.jpg
Chameleon Top View.jpg
Chameleon Front View.jpg
Chameleon Side View 2.jpg

Congrats on getting your first cham!

he looks very healthy and has nice colors for his age :)

how much did you purchase him for?

Yay he let me hand feed him 3 more Crickets. Hes up to 6 now.. :). I have thought of his name. Helix my Ambilobe Panther

Last edited:
:) :D
Congrats on the new cham, he looks great! Have you seen him drinking yet? That can sometimes be a challenge at first.

He looks good, he has got a good cage, I would say he is off to a great start. Congradulations!

thats great....he looks fab !!!!

CFree3344 said:
Well guys.. I finally did it. I went to the reptile show today and got my first chameleon. He is an Ambilobe! I got it from the lady at Chameleon Corral. He is 4 months old. I just brought him home. He has already eaten about 3 Crickets. He has been great so far with handling even though he needs to adjust a little when trying to get him out of the cage. Here are the pictures. Tell me what you guys think! I haven't thought of a name yet so he is just known as Chameleon right now..
View attachment 427
View attachment 428
View attachment 429
View attachment 430

that is awesome !!! i pick up my first chameleon tomorrow !!! im really lookin forward to it !!!!!! i cant wait , your chameleon looks a real catch !!!

Back
Top Bottom