My First Baby

JoshD49

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just got back from an east coast trip and came home to find this.
IMG_20190912_082901.jpg

This is an Ambilobe that has been incubating with me since February. There is a second egg that should be any time now.

I received these from @Matt Vanilla Gorilla in February and want to say a special thank you to him for giving me the confidence to try these out. He has been with me every step of the way and now we are trying to get Merlin and Amelia to finally do the deed. I wanted to see if I would be able to handle a clutch so I decided to take these eggs and give it a try. Without Matt's help and teachings I don't know that I would be as ready as I am for this. Between Matt and this forum I have learned so much and now I am super exited and nervous to grow this little one up and see where the adventure takes me next.

Again thank you @Matt Vanilla Gorilla and @Teal Beauty for putting up with all my messages and text messages. Also thanks to all the other wonderful people who have helped me along the way on this forum.

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190912084225579_COVER.jpg

One more for the cutest thing in the world.

Thanks
Josh

I used the exo terra incubator because summer has been so hot here (Southern California) I needed to have an incubator that could both heat and cool that would not cost me an arm and a leg.

Just got back from an east coast trip and came home to find this.
View attachment 245867

This is an Ambilobe that has been incubating with me since February. There is a second egg that should be any time now.

I received these from @Matt Vanilla Gorilla in February and want to say a special thank you to him for giving me the confidence to try these out. He has been with me every step of the way and now we are trying to get Merlin and Amelia to finally do the deed. I wanted to see if I would be able to handle a clutch so I decided to take these eggs and give it a try. Without Matt's help and teachings I don't know that I would be as ready as I am for this. Between Matt and this forum I have learned so much and now I am super exited and nervous to grow this little one up and see where the adventure takes me next.

Again thank you @Matt Vanilla Gorilla and @Teal Beauty for putting up with all my messages and text messages. Also thanks to all the other wonderful people who have helped me along the way on this forum.

View attachment 245873

One more for the cutest thing in the world.

Thanks
Josh
So happy for you! Thank you for your words of kindness and appreciation!

Congrats Josh! I know how excited you must be! Wishing your little additions fast growth and healthy appetites. It is too cute!

Thank you so much. I could not be happier save for it being my own pair's eggs but this process will surely prepare me for just that. haha BTW if anyone is looking for a pure Nosy Be female let me know. haha Merlin is either not into her or not into girls at all. I love him no matter what though.

Back
Top Bottom