grant020.jpg

todays pictures

grant026.jpg

grant025.jpg

my new gauge in the backround much better than the old ones

grant023.jpg

my 4ft x 2ft viv

grant024.jpg

havnt got a laying bin in there yet, but ive got sand so if she stats spending more time at the bottom of the viv and starts digging ill be putting one in. thanks for your replys

been thinking about a laying bin today and im going to put one in. she is only 7 months old and is my first chameleon, could she lay at 7 months even though she isnt showing signs yet? she has got quite a big stomach. rather be safe than sorry.

She looks amgood and so does the setup::) id get a laying bin soon for her being that age and let her atleast explore it. I put a schflerra in my girls bin with sticks and other climbing stuff and just move her lights over. What is that tree you have in the cage? I would like one, are you sure its safe?

cant remember what its called but ive had it since i got the tank. she dosent spend much time on it but does use it somtimes. im going to move the basking light so its above the tank not inside. just going to cut a square hole and put a bit of mesh 6"x6" so i can put the light fitting on it. and it will be better for ventaltion. thats the only thing im not happy with, so im going to do that tomorrow. will put pictures up when its done. and im going to put a laying bin for her with a nice plant in it. :)

thanks for your reply david. that care sheet has made things alot clearer for me. today ive been busy working on the viv to get it just right. so ive done the basking light now, its above the viv with a bit of mesh cut out the top. also ive taken the sand out and now have no substrate as its better for her and easier to clean. all i need to do now is get a laying bin in there. thanks for your help. :) will get pictures up later

she was still shedding when i took the pictures but here is my update. :)

grantspics008.jpg

grantspics007.jpg

grantspics006.jpg

grantspics009.jpg

i think she was telling me to go away and let me finish shedding in this one.

grantspics010.jpg

ive got my laying bin all set up its a oversized plant pot 12 inches deep. ive also put a weeping ficus planted in theres. hope she likes it. and the plant thats in the pictures i took out as it wasnt on the safe list. i will get a picture up soon.

Back
Top Bottom