My Enclosures [video]

Great video! Thanks for sharing! Naboo... that sweet little boy! I want to come steal him from you. Everyone and the enclosures looks great Travis. How do you like those SunRay lights? They seem to love it... :p

Great video! Thanks for sharing! Naboo... that sweet little boy! I want to come steal him from you. Everyone and the enclosures looks great Travis. How do you like those SunRay lights? They seem to love it... :p
Thank you very much! I quite like the SunRay, and yes, they both seem to enjoy it. That vein said I have decided to get a 48" arcadia T5 fixture and lights for the closet they are in since the closet is 49" and use the SunRay's for the other two chams :)

what type of panther was basking in the left cage
He's a Nosy Mitsio crossed with Ambilobe. When he isn't basking his colours can be quite splendid.

Nice setup! Love the lights...
Thank you :D

"He's a Nosy Mitsio crossed with Ambilobe. When he isn't basking his colours can be quite splendid."

I knew he was not pure Ambilobe because his stripes while baking. But I was guessing faly not Mitsio!

Looks nice dude i was going to use compact floresent lighting to but i was told it can cause very bad eye problems im not a hundred it seemed legit though after i look at it and look away im practicly blind for awhile staring at two inches away all day dont seem safe just to let you know

Looks nice dude i was going to use compact floresent lighting to but i was told it can cause very bad eye problems im not a hundred it seemed legit though after i look at it and look away im practicly blind for awhile staring at two inches away all day dont seem safe just to let you know
Thanks for your input, however I have been using compact fluorescents since day 1 with zero problems.

Back
Top Bottom