My dream enclosure: under way!!!

Thanks guys!!! I love when my work is appreciated by others! This is part of what makes doing something yourself worth it. I am just so glad that now I can sit back and enjoy my work. Many of hours have been spent on this build from top to bottom. So happy to hear you guys like it!

What type of mesh??? I want to build one but i dont want my chams nails to rip out

It is just regular wire mesh. If you are concerned about it, they have plastic mesh that would probably be safer for the chameleons nails with less chance of it gripping the nail and ripping it off

Your build turned out really nice, good job! Can you post some pictures on how you built the background? I really like the rock-ish look of it! Did you use quickrete or some kind of concrete binder?

Your build turned out really nice, good job! Can you post some pictures on how you built the background? I really like the rock-ish look of it! Did you use quickrete or some kind of concrete binder?

I used styrofoam and nonstandard grout. I'll go into more detail when I post my DIY thread. I just haven't had the time yet. Probably sometime this weekend!

Back
Top Bottom