My dart frogs...

COOL!!!!!! i didnt know you had frogs too. i have a pair of azureus dart frogs had awhile an now have a bunch of lil ones from them at all stages from tads-froglets out of water 5 months.finding them way cool

What kind are the first one, i cant tell if they are something tinc on an imitator. They are great though! i really wan to get a cobalt tinc and get into the dart frog hobby

Beautiful Dendrobates and Living Vivariums!!! I have always thought of owning some, but haven't ever researched the fly thing. Anyway, thanks for sharing, would love to see more:)

Thanks you guys!

What kind are the first one, i cant tell if they are something tinc on an imitator. They are great though! i really wan to get a cobalt tinc and get into the dart frog hobby

First one is an imitator (varaderos) second species is alos an imitator (intermedius), last is leucomelas.

Beautiful Dendrobates and Living Vivariums!!! I have always thought of owning some, but haven't ever researched the fly thing. Anyway, thanks for sharing, would love to see more:)

What do you mean the fly thing?

Oh, you guys are killing me!!! Every time I see awesome pics of these frogs all I want to do is start a viv and get some. Great shots and nice set ups!!! :cool:

The fruit fly thing... Cultivating them and such, I have never taken the time to research how its done or what other proper things to feed them.

Back
Top Bottom