My custom enclosure

Over the past month I have been working on a custom enclose. It has now been two weeks with Ziggy living inside since it took so long to air out but I've decided to post or attempt to post pictures of it. I feel as if I did a fairly good job. Can only upload one picture from my phone for some reason. Will add more if I can. The entire frame is built with 2x2 pieces of treated wood, bottom cabinet frame was made out of 2x4 for sturdiness, outside is covered with cedar wood for looks, top is removable, doors latch in top and bottom, total height is 7 feet, cage area is 4.5 feet, 2 feet wide, 4 feet long. Cabinet under neath is detachable, has a built in shower drain using a shower rubber liner to water proof with reptile carpet on top of that. All plants are listed on flchams plant list. Build costed approximately $400-500 total and took about a week to construct. Rest of the month was letting it fully air out due to the polyurethane used on the wood for water treatment. Let me know what you guys think:) will add more photos if I figure out how! Posted an album in my profile of all pictures if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Thanks for all the positive feedback! For some reason I can't post more than one picture when making a thread from my phone. Was able to create an album on my profile of all the cage.

Back
Top Bottom