My custom build

Look, if you have something to say then by all means say it? It’s a product and had good reviews and other Cham owners use it so I took a chance? Perhaps you can enlighten me if something isn’t correct here?

Look, if you have something to say then by all means say it? It’s a product and had good reviews and other Cham owners use it so I took a chance? Perhaps you can enlighten me if something isn’t correct here?
I was trying to be polite and give you a chance to explain if I missed something. Your welcome.

Infrared tech is an extremely old technology. A basking lights job is to produce heat for your chameleon to absorb. So how can a chameleon absorb heat from something that’s “cool to the touch?” It can’t. It is unfortunate that you were mislead on this technology and how it works. Infrared bulbs produce significant amounts of heat. If you keep that light and fixture inside that viv I guarantee your chameleon will eventually end up with significant thermal burns. It should be removed immediately. If you feel it’s required in order for you to maintain your temperatures move it to the outside of your viv.

Okay, and I will make these changes now. I still don’t know how to put it up top, to cut a circle and that is why it’s inside hanging. I have my T5s centered and it will be forced in a corner. I was concerned my first basking bulb was to hot and found this. In a hurry I obviously should have read the description better. So I shall fix this right away thank you

A few more shots, it’s slowly coming together. More to come
0BF980E3-B3E4-42E2-A71F-DAA4331FF544.jpeg
78282520-0032-4E7A-A19E-6EBBCC5D0F87.jpeg
7D963A19-B19E-45DC-9760-FCBC76D9AE72.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom