My chams awesome eating habits!

Ahtee

Hello everybodeh! I just had to share the awesomely cute eating habits of my cham Mr Chameleon. After snapping up 1 cricket he always goes to the basking spot for 5 minutes and back to the feeding station, back and forth till there's nothing left! It's just simply so cool to observe :D anyone else has his/her Cham with weird eating habits?:)

The other day I fed my boy a silkworm. I put the worm on one of the reptivines where Rebel could see it. Well, he shot out his tongue and hit the worm. Well, the worm had a good grip on the vine and didn't let go. Rebel ran towards the worm with his tongue still stuck to it and ate it. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. A running chameleon...:D

The other day I fed my boy a silkworm. I put the worm on one of the reptivines where Rebel could see it. Well, he shot out his tongue and hit the worm. Well, the worm had a good grip on the vine and didn't let go. Rebel ran towards the worm with his tongue still stuck to it and ate it. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. A running chameleon...:D

That sounds hilarious! Running with his tongue stuck lol.

My chameleon gets very excited, you can see it in his face when he sees food. He RUNS up to the food and snatches it.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! oh man i would have loved to seen that!!!!

Back
Top Bottom