My Chameleon trying to be a T-rex!

PraxRX7

I have had Chimichanga since April, and I have't really posted many updates, but I just had to post this image of him!

chimi-rex2.jpg

Sorry for the huge pic

Sorry about the huge pic! I forgot to downsize it!

Anyways, he is from Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

http://chameleonsgalore.webs.com/

Sadly I don't quite remember who his daddy is, I think it is either Nemesis or Blaze.

Monika is an awesome Chameleon breeder though!

he looks like an absolutely gorgeous chameleon! I just have one thing to say...it does not look as though you ha ve near enough foilage in there. I am assuming the pic in your avatar is his cage and from what it looks like in the pic, the cage just looks so sparse! No offense, just an observation. You are obviously doing a great job with im cause he is awesome looking!

Whole Cage

The cage usually has three plants in it, however, two are being nursed back to health after a nasty spider mite attack.

thewholecage.jpg

That is his favorite spot in the cage during the day, and he loves coming out...if I open the cage he climbs onto me, although I think he is generally looking for horn worms since I treat him a few each week.

Like most men, he is motivated by food.

The white stuff in the bottom is calcium powder from his latest feeding. Since the bottom is PVC it is easy to wipe clean.

Back
Top Bottom