My chameleon is acting up

Bubbaty

Ok, so my chameleon ( Veiled ) is the sweetest reptile I have ever met. She loves playtime, and is not shy. This morning, I got her out, and she was like a stone. She didn't move at all. Obviously, I didn't handle her wrong, I let her climb on me. Once I got her out, she was laying her head against my hand, and she was so freaking thin. Like, she looked like a leaf. Once I let her climb on my couch, she was making weird turns, and trying to go into the cracks of the couch, which she never does. Also, she stuck her beard out, and once i went to "pet" her, she hissed so loud. It scared the crap out of me, but of course i didnt drop her. I tried to get a picture of her looking like how she did, but she scared me so much i put her back immediately haha. Also, she is 4 months old and NOT pregnant

Then I think you better get her to a vet asap….sounds like some serious damage was done to her.
Hey, until I can get her to the vet, should o encourage me rubbing her skin or no? And, do you think she will go back to her normal self?

Hey, until I can get her to the vet, should o encourage me rubbing her skin or no? And, do you think she will go back to her normal self?
She likely has internal damage…so why would you do anything like rubbing her When what she needs it to see stood exotics vet asap…if there is internal damage she might be on deaths doorstep. Just my opinion.

She likely has internal damage…so why would you do anything like rubbing her When what she needs it to see stood exotics vet asap…if there is internal damage she might be on deaths doorstep. Just my opinion.
Alr, I am trying man. I have never been to a reptile vet before since nothing like this has happened, so I have to get it setup, but I am just as worried as you are.

Back
Top Bottom