My cham

SageTheVeiled

This is my Veiled Chameleon....can you tell me what kind he is...like? There's pure green ones and there's colorful ones, they must be diff breeds. Can someone tell me which this guy is?

Attachments

• 272.jpg
    272.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 266.jpg
    266.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 131
Welcome to the chameleon forums. I believe I see a spur on the heel in the second picture. Spurs on the back heels mean a male. How old is he and does he have a name?

It's a he. His name is Sage. But like I mean like panthers can be Ambilobes....etc. I'm wondering what kind my veiled is?

your veiled is a veiled lol, or a yemen chameleon, as far as i know veileds are not catagorized into locals. there are a few different ones such as translucent but id say he is a common veiled, i love the veileds

your veiled is a veiled lol, or a yemen chameleon, as far as i know veileds are not catagorized into locals. there are a few different ones such as translucent but id say he is a common veiled, i love the veileds

:eek: A 'common Veiled'?!?!?! I had to cover Amy's eyes! :p There is no such thing as a common Veiled - they are all beautiful! Lol, Hoj, I'm just kidding! :D As far as Amy is concerned, she is a Princess who wants for nothing!

To the OP - that is definitely a male - he has the spurs and the coloured barring that is typical of males.

:eek: A 'common Veiled'?!?!?! I had to cover Amy's eyes! :p There is no such thing as a common Veiled - they are all beautiful! Lol, Hoj, I'm just kidding! :D As far as Amy is concerned, she is a Princess who wants for nothing!

To the OP - that is definitely a male - he has the spurs and the coloured barring that is typical of males.

agreed they are all beautifull, i never tire of the veileds even with all the others around, they still make me smile:D:D

Back
Top Bottom