my cham.to small?

vinny knight cham

hi i have a cham called vinny he is 7 nearly 8 months old he has already got his colours (bright green,blue spots and blodges,white and orange stripes)
he is about 12 inch including tail streached out he eats about 2-4 locusts (medium sized )he sleeps at eight .and is woke up at eight .

any opinons on average sizes of a 8 month old veiled(yeman) would be great! thank you

Attachments

• IMG0133A.jpg
    IMG0133A.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG0137A.jpg
    IMG0137A.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 122
My veiled pedro is about 8-9months Hes about 12 inches long from head to tail as well maybe a little bit longer
The best way to make sure you cham is growing on track is to get a digital scale and see how many grams he weighs :)
Be cause he could be just as long but not a heavy which could mean he malnurished/has parasite eating his food in his tummy, ect ,ect.

But your boy seems heatly to me.
Other than that Pedro eats about 8 crickets a day and some silkies and what ever else Ill give him LOL, if that helps. He eat alot.

you cham is still growing so I would give him plenty of healthy foods. :) and add some variety.

thanks the only reason why i have brought this up cause the pet shop owner (who is a meanie)said i am under feedind him(i forgot to meanshun some times he has two or three morio worms and the odd waxworm for variety lol and he upset me and i think he is over feeding his cause vinnys bros and sisters the same age are already fully grown but with no colours like vinnys .i confronted him bout this and he kicked me out the shop cause there were over cham buyers intreasted wen i told him and there heard my shouting lmao
.thank you on the other hand cause now i have a bit more confidence i hope pedro grows up to be healthy and beatiful like all chams should again thanks
could i see some pics of your boy and girl if it not to much trouble.?

they a both beautiful and pepper is so precious.are you going to breed them?
here are some more pics of my vinny

Attachments

• IMG0135A.jpg
    IMG0135A.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG0140A.jpg
    IMG0140A.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG0141A.jpg
    IMG0141A.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG0145A.jpg