My cham is home!!! (pics)

Johnny909

Ahh, I finished up the job yesterday and managed to up the humidity this morning by adding more leaves everywhere to seal up the cage, it sure made a difference! I put some pictures from start to end of my project here! Thanks for all the help, now I have to control myself and stop staring at the little guy haha!

John

Attachments

• DSC_0211.jpg
    DSC_0211.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC_0212.jpg
    DSC_0212.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC_0252.jpg
    DSC_0252.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 160
  • DSC_0253.jpg
    DSC_0253.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC_0251.jpg
    DSC_0251.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 165
hes an ambilobe, is there a pattern you can see on babies to get an idea of what he will look like? He is 3 months an 3 weeks.

John

oh i cant see his parents, i got him from a very reputable reptile center, I can see hes has red dots on his belly, and his cheeks are green, but he has changed colors from when i took him out of the box.

oh i cant see his parents, i got him from a very reputable reptile center, I can see hes has red dots on his belly, and his cheeks are green, but he has changed colors from when i took him out of the box.

ahh got it. it will definitely be a very cool surprise for you when he reaches adulthood. they change so much over a few months. I am in a similar situation, I have a morph cross and have no idea what colors he will end up showing.

Congratulations, he's adorable! You've certainly put a lot of thought and work into your enclosure. It looks great. Keep us updated!

Your enclosure looks really nice! What are its dimensions? Are those 1 X 2's for the frame?

Thanks!, the bottom of the frame is 1 x 6, the sides and front are 1x3 and the doors are 1x2, I used premium pine to do it since its easy to stain.

John

great looking encloser and cute cham. i noticed that you have the exoterra analoge hydrometer in there i also haver the same one and they r a little unreliabe i plan to switch to a digital just so i know things are perfect. looks like you give your cham the best so i just thought i throw that out there. ive seen digital temp/humidity meters at home depot and wallmart for less than $20.

Nice looking cham and enclosure! That carpet might get moldy over time and may harbor bacteria getting wet everyday, that would be my only criticism. It might not look as pretty with a bare floor but it is more healthy for your cham in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom