My Cham crew is ever changing...

ChameleonMom

Since I haven't been on CF alot during this summer I thought I would post some new pictures of my crew. I have had a loss (RIP Camo), welcomed two new members to my scaley family and have introduced a new set-up to my babies which has helped with humidity and ultimately healthy, regular sheds! I probably shouldn't say this but all is going GREAT in my Cham world, and I hope they are happy too! (knock wood!)

This is Dexter who came to me from The 'House of Chameleons' - Daddy is Darwin! He is 4.5 months old now!
null_zpsc7ef2419.jpg

This is my 7 month old gravid gal Daisy! She is a feisty little girl, who I love dearly. She is being groomed as Dexter's girlfriend!
null_zpse27ccb9d.jpg

This is Kane, my two year old rescue who has turned out to be a wonderfully gentle and friendly Cham. He's my big baby!
null_zps01d8b4b3.jpg

This is my little female Pygmy Cham, named 'Newt' that I got from ReptiGeek here on CF. Newt is a darling and so much fun to watch! I plan on getting her a bf in the next few months!
null_zps1a59aa2e.jpg

And lastly this is my big blue Turq, a rescued Nosy Be that is about 1.5 years old. Turq has had a bad blood infection that saw his feet become open and raw and the spikes on his back become inflamed, rot and die off. I thought I was going to lose him but we fought back and with ALOT of love and care, daily chlorhexidine soaks, veterycin & silvadene applications and oral Baytril, I have managed to bring him back to stellar health. I am so proud of my blue boy - he's come a long way from the hissing, mean and snapping boy he was when I picked him up.
null_zps3b761349.png

Anyways, hope you enjoyed seeing my babies!

What a beautiful chameleon family you have! Thank you for the update and pictures. I didn't realize you had so many new chams. :)

What a beautiful chameleon family you have! Thank you for the update and pictures. I didn't realize you had so many new chams. :)

Thanks so much Jann! I had the opportunity to rescue a couple chams that really needed the chance and another fell into my lap and I couldn't resist! You know how it goes! I'm prepping for some future breeding projects and an eventual move into a dedicated Cham room. As it stands now, I've run out of room! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom