my cham cage

okay hi every one. im gonna get a flap neck cham in a little less then two weeks here are some pics can some one give me any constructive critisism or advice
btw all the temps are correct

Picture011.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture012.jpg

thanks everyone that responds

looks good to me.. its better if its a full screen enclosure for better air circulation, but that will work. im assuming the majority of plants in there are fake? just be aware that chams love to eat plants and your's may try and eat your fake ones. others on the forum have had success with fake plants and others havent.

just make sure that you do mist reg. (atleast twice a day) and have a dripper. and ofcourse have propper lighting. other than that i think you will be fine! ( i dont have much knowledge on a FN cham. so i hope im not leaving anything special out?)

Jake

Fake plants for fake chameleons. The plants serve a purpose other then cosmetics. My panthers will even take a bit once in awhile you should have more real then fake in there.

Fake plants for fake chameleons. The plants serve a purpose other then cosmetics. My panthers will even take a bit once in awhile you should have more real then fake in there.

i agree, its better to have an actual functioning enclosure than just to be cosmetically pleasing.

Hey conquest. You have plenty of branches in there, which is great, but I have to agree with the other members; you really should replace the face plants with real ones.

Also, The bottom of the cage looks solid. How do you intend to handle/drain the massive amount of water need to keep a cham humid and hydrated?

Is the wood sealed?

my chams aren't impressed with anything colored. I never found them hanging out around my colorful flowers, other then the live ones that they ate. They like to hide out in green things. But then again, I have veilds.

i think its real nice looking! :)

you can replace one of the plants with a hibiscus, a good way to add in color and a live plant with great climbing branches.

i read that english ivy was poisonus. I used it at first and he bit into it a few times and nothing happened, but he never really ate it after those first few tries. I took it out though and gave it to my gf for a present ;)

Back
Top Bottom