My Cage....

KatiLemons

Established Member
I just got everything in my cage all set up and the timers are set!! Let me know what you think! The cage is 2x2x4 I purchased from LLL reptile. I plan on purchasing a couple Fucshia plants when they are in season and transfering them into hanging baskets. One I will attempt to Bonsai and the other will go in the cham cage. I have a 3 year old Hibiscus that has alot of buds on it!! A couple that will bloom in the next couple days. To bad i won't be getting my cham until April 13th!! I can't wait. Anyways I have a habbamister (which sucks by the way), a reptisun 5.0 and a daylight bulb. Aswell as a mini dripper. sorry the pics are so crappy! Let me know what you think and constructive critisism is welcomed if needed!!:D

Attachments

• cage1.jpg
    cage1.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 108
  • cage2.jpg
    cage2.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 115
Looks pretty good to me, if your going to be trying your hand at some more live plants, you may want to look into additional lighting for the plants to really get your set up to thrive.

Looks pretty good to me, if your going to be trying your hand at some more live plants, you may want to look into additional lighting for the plants to really get your set up to thrive.

What Additional lighting would you recommend. I really didnt even think of that. I thought the UBV bulb was sufficient!! I really appreciate the advice!:)

Back
Top Bottom