My boy soaking up some sunshine!

Nobody else can have it but us West coasters. It all ours!! Muahahahaha!

Now that that's out of the way. I love taking mine out for real sun. You can tell they love the warmth and if there is a little breeze they seem to be even happier.
Lol we are the lucky ones! Yes, Beman loves it when there is a bit of a breeze. It amazes me how he responds to being outside. Like his instincts kick in and he knows he is in nature.

I like Bemens colors. He looks a lot like my boy Camulus.

Attachments

• IMG_20190202_141132.jpg
    IMG_20190202_141132.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 206
I had Geo outside today before he got his medicine, and he gave me that look like “this is amazing “. I’m pretty sure it was his first natural light experience. I’ve been wanting to take him out more but he’s an A-Hole and I didn’t want to stress him out plus it’s been cold. It takes an act of Congress to get him out of the cage.

On the bright side, it’s easier to administer the meds when his mouth is open trying to bite me......

I like Bemens colors. He looks a lot like my boy Camulus.
He does look so much like Beman. Beman is now showing golds, yellows, teals, and like an orange color. But these colors are almost always when I am taking him back inside or if he has been out with me and I am putting him in his cage. So I have not been able to get a picture of these yet lol

I had Geo outside today before he got his medicine, and he gave me that look like “this is amazing “. I’m pretty sure it was his first natural light experience. I’ve been wanting to take him out more but he’s an A-Hole and I didn’t want to stress him out plus it’s been cold. It takes an act of Congress to get him out of the cage.

On the bright side, it’s easier to administer the meds when his mouth is open trying to bite me......
LOL well at least you have a brighter side of almost getting bitten. :p

Back
Top Bottom