My boy soaking up some sunshine!

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
My little man the past few days soaking up the sun. He cracks me up. So much personality in such a little creature. My favorite is the second one where he insisted on holding on to my finger while he basked. Sat there for 25 minutes like that. Today he decided that the palm of my hand was where he wanted to be.
He is totally my little sunshine and I just adore him!

IMG_2935.JPG IMG_2931.JPG 4-12-19 3.JPG 4-12-19 4.JPG 4-12-19 2.JPG 4-12-19 1.JPG

Last edited:
Such a handsome boy!! I just love watching him come to his own. :love:
Me too. He is small for his age but he is just maturing into such a fun handsome guy. I really think he got the short end of the stick with his petco genetics. I really want to find a large ficus tree next. He is always wanting to be out moving around that I think he would really enjoy it.

Me too. He is small for his age but he is just maturing into such a fun handsome guy. I really think he got the short end of the stick with his petco genetics. I really want to find a large ficus tree next. He is always wanting to be out moving around that I think he would really enjoy it.
Lmao Petco genetics. You mean the "that's a girl that's a boy put them in the same cage breeding standards"?

Lmao Petco genetics. You mean the "that's a girl that's a boy put them in the same cage breeding standards"?
Yeah the lets shove 8 in a tiny cage. They are only 4-5 months old and all different genders with no quality control on their breeding standards. But hey its fine BS. :(
Honestly this is the one area I stress constantly with him. His genetics. Will he live a long life. He is only 16 inches long now and 115 grams. No matter how much I feed or what I feed he seems to not be growing anymore. He has been this size the last month and just turned 9 1/2 months old.

Yeah the lets shove 8 in a tiny cage. They are only 4-5 months old and all different genders with no quality control on their breeding standards. But hey its fine BS. :(
Honestly this is the one area I stress constantly with him. His genetics. Will he live a long life. He is only 16 inches long now and 115 grams. No matter how much I feed or what I feed he seems to not be growing anymore. He has been this size the last month and just turned 9 1/2 months old.
We all know @CamoChameleonsHuman he has no gender taste...he is just coming here for mating purposes thats all
Peeping Camo....ha

Just remember in the wild they only live maybe a year. And in your case he will live longer than he would with almost anyone else. Camo is a Petco veiled as well. Maybe theyre related?! Lol

Just remember in the wild they only live maybe a year. And in your case he will live longer than he would with almost anyone else. Camo is a Petco veiled as well. Maybe theyre related?! Lol
brothers from another mother :hilarious:
Yeah I try to keep it in mind. I just want him to live for many many years. He has such a special little soul and I would be lost without him.

aw, what great pictures, I love seeing him outside, he is just sooooo handsome.

When is it going to warm up in Denver?! I went to home depot the other day to check out supplies for the outdoor enclosure I'm planning to build...I'm impatient, I need it to be warm already.
LOL soon spring is almost here. April showers bring May flowers! so close!

Veileds are awesome chameleons. Your boy is so handsome! I’m glad he gets outside time.
Thank you! Everyday that we get sun I take him out. I was gonna ask you what type of trees you use for your free range areas. I had found a post but now I can’t seem to find it. I thought I read that you used a certain brand of artificial tree in your set ups.

Back
Top Bottom