My bioactive build

I think I made too many hiding places. I literally just spent 10 minutes searching for him to see how he was doing and couldn't find him anyplace. I finally found him tucked up under the big monstera leaf holding onto its stem getting ready to sleep for the night.
I bet he's happy as a pig in you know what!

LOL, I started to panic thinking he got out some how. I was looking at all the vines that snake behind the plants and everything. He's going to end up giving me a heart attack doing stuff like that.
Lol told ya the first few weeks being a new Cham keeper are a trip!!! Buckle up Tony!!! These guys are not stop masters of messing with their keepers minds :hilarious:

LOL, I started to panic thinking he got out some how. I was looking at all the vines that snake behind the plants and everything. He's going to end up giving me a heart attack doing stuff like that.

Just WAIT. Hollar at me when you've taken most of the viv apart because you're SURE they are not in there. She's never once escaped but I was SO sure she had one day. She was tiny and she was in a plant I TOOK OUT! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I figure with all the bioactive build talk lately I’d update my build. It’s been almost 5 months and the plants are growing in nicely.
DCD3CC7B-A827-4358-9A87-9658A6E628C0.jpeg

Also a nice pics of EZ in his pj’s getting ready for bed under his favorite monstrea leaf.
63583F54-3B0A-49C0-BD40-43DCC7EDD03C.jpeg

Hi there! Would I have permission to link this on my website? I'm making a compiled list of useful links for things like building enclosures etc.

Back
Top Bottom