My Beautiful Veileds

Jann, everyone looks fantastic! I'm glad to hear they are all doing well. Lottie just tugs on my heartstrings - she looks so adorable!

Deb

Jann, everyone looks fantastic! I'm glad to hear they are all doing well. Lottie just tugs on my heartstrings - she looks so adorable!

Deb

Thank you so much Deb. The little girls are always special because they are just so sweet and get right into your heart immediately. Lottie is extra special because we have been through so much together.

Beautiful

Looking thru you chams, Deff makes me want to own more and more as time comes. I'm on my first baby cham well he's 4-5 months old now but still Im already looking for the next and I have a few questions 1st off, are all your chameleons veiled chameleons? 2. When do they reach max size and about what age? 3. The all look healthy what are their daily meals like?

Looking thru you chams, Deff makes me want to own more and more as time comes. I'm on my first baby cham well he's 4-5 months old now but still Im already looking for the next and I have a few questions 1st off, are all your chameleons veiled chameleons? 2. When do they reach max size and about what age? 3. The all look healthy what are their daily meals like?

Enjoy the one you have. Once you get more you want have the time to give them all the attention that they need. You can see my chameleons past and present here: https://www.chameleonforums.com/members/jannb-albums.html

They grow to about 18 months and continue to fill out all through life. I feed a large variety of well gut loaded feeders to my adults such as crickets, moths, mantis, super worms, hornworms, silkworms, Phoenix worms and super worms along with fresh fruits and veggies.

Beautiful pics, can I ask you a question please?

Hi,
recently got a veiled cham and want to give him/her the very best care. you obviously have this down. They are georgeous. I am still not sure if it is a male or female. Can you help?

I don't see a tarsal spur, any other ways to tell? Thanks

Kathy

Hi,
recently got a veiled cham and want to give him/her the very best care. you obviously have this down. They are georgeous. I am still not sure if it is a male or female. Can you help?

I don't see a tarsal spur, any other ways to tell? Thanks

Kathy

Hi Kathy, please post a picture of your chameleon. If there's no tarsal spur, you have a female. How old is she? This is how I recommend keeping veileds and panthers. https://www.chameleonforums.com/blo...-keepers-young-veiled-panther-chameleons.html

Your veileds are the example of a properly cared for and happy chameleons. If Apollo turns out to be like them, I can consider myself a happy and successful keeper :)

I really love all photos of your chameleons!

Cheers Jann!

They are all so pretty/ handsome. :) I can't wait to see what colors show up on My two babies, Xerxes and Jade.

Thank you for the nice comment on my veileds. If you give your veiled the proper care they should turn out nice. :)

Your veileds are the example of a properly cared for and happy chameleons. If Apollo turns out to be like them, I can consider myself a happy and successful keeper :)

I really love all photos of your chameleons!

Cheers Jann!

Thank you for your kind words about me and my veileds. I do my best to keep them healthy and happy. I hope that Apollo turns out gorgeous for you. I know you are working hard at caring for him. :)

Amazing photos and thanks for your advice earlier.

Thank you and you are welcome.

Wonderful looking chams, stunning colors!

Ben

Thank you Ben!

Love the turquoise on the first male, these guys give panthers a good run for their money.

Thank you! I love all my guys so much. My veileds are very special to me. They are awesome chameleons and have so much personality. It's an absolute pleasure to care for them.

Back
Top Bottom