My beautiful carpet is here.

laurie

Retired Moderator
He is here! my little carpet is here. Thanks sooooo much Kevin. I loved him out of the box. He is about the size of my pinkie finger. Seems big as compared to the quads.:) I am working on a name and pictures.

Helpful hint, don't ever schedule sending and recieving chameleons during the 2 weeks your grandkids are here from Atlanta. You have no control over your time. Ah but those two boys are the light of my life. At 10 & 12 they are leaving being my babies - or so they say.;)

Wow congrats on the new carpets.. They are absolutely fantastic. Post some pics too.

Gpmo (HIm)

Laurie, Laurie, Laurie, what can I say other than you're one busy lady! Would love to see him.

Congrats Laurie! Your collection is growing. :)
I know, I may be out of control:eek:

Laurie, Laurie, Laurie, what can I say other than you're one busy lady! Would love to see him.

I seem to just "find" these little guys, but hey I sent out 5 and only got one. We are still waiting for the baby to be delivered to Tom.:(:(:(

Sorry to change the topic but will you be selling the quads?

Selling what quads? I just sold 5 out of 9 and 2 are being held for Luis, 2 are for me. Now Luis (luevelvet) has some very young babies.:D i have 2 on hold, we are exchanging.:D:D:D:D

Yeah Laurie, what a crazy day.
I wish you luck with your dooley baby.

I too still have no name, but Tarzan lord of the jungle is starting to work for me.
He hunts so well...3 x 1/8" crickets and a tiny super, the baby quad is hungry.
DID YOU EVER FEED THIS POOR STARVING FELLOW?

Yeah, Tarzan the super hunter,now playing in a theater near you....
Or as soon as Laurie gets my mem card.

Harry

Yeah Laurie, what a crazy day.
I wish you luck with your dooley baby.

I too still have no name, but Tarzan lord of the jungle is starting to work for me.
He hunts so well...3 x 1/8" crickets and a tiny super, the baby quad is hungry.
DID YOU EVER FEED THIS POOR STARVING FELLOW?

Yeah, Tarzan the super hunter,now playing in a theater near you....
Or as soon as Laurie gets my mem card.

Harry

Harry what the h**l is wrong with you??? You waited all this time to tell me I need to feed these chameleons? Someone should have told me (whine) i just did what the pet store said (whine) did I need a light also???

Carpets are my favorite chams so jealous, hoping to get my hands on some up here in Canada soon.

Any pics?

Lucky you Laurie with your carpet! I so would love to get me one of them there gorgeous and I have been wanting one for a while now. Congrats on your little arrival and enjoy :)

Laurie! You should know by now that you can't announce a new arrival and NOT accompany the announcement with photos!!! Tut tut! Just kidding! Congrats on your newbie! I also can't wait to see pics! Is he really that small? How old is he? Yet again you go and get one of the chams that I would love to have! I think I may just have to up sticks and swim over! Lol! Either that or move my kids out so I can have two cham rooms! Now why didn't I think of that before?!?!

I have a lot of carpet eggs, but they take so long to hatch! Give me 9 months and I will have plenty to sell. lol

Back
Top Bottom