My bearded dragon laid eggs last night!

Super exciting! So how many total did she lay? And you said half were slugs correct? Did she lay multiple clutches or one and done?

Super exciting! So how many total did she lay? And you said half were slugs correct? Did she lay multiple clutches or one and done?
She laid a second clutch exactly thirty days after the first one. There are nine good eggs from the first clutch and seven from the second. No clue why she threw so many slugs.

B80477EC-BB09-4E85-84C3-ACB6F631BFC6.jpeg

They’re awesome! We are raising a red trans hypo het witblit and a citrus hypo leatherback het witblit. With the intention of breeding. But we are probably still a year or more away. Is there a forum similar to this for beardies that you frequent?

Awesome! You feeling better?
yes, I had mild symptoms... By mild, I mean 102 fevers daily, really bad shortness of breath, and a painful cough, body aches.. Its not even close to a mild flu.
I haven't have the need for a hospital, nor I think I will because i feel wayyyyyy better. fever is practically gone, just some bother some cough here and there. I treated all my symptoms with over the counter Meds. Theraflu tea is my best friend. oh and 17 hours nap
Im hoping to return to work next week and start resuming my life..

yes, I had mild symptoms... By mild, I mean 102 fevers daily, really bad shortness of breath, and a painful cough, body aches.. Its not even close to a mild flu.
I haven't have the need for a hospital, nor I think I will because i feel wayyyyyy better. fever is practically gone, just some bother some cough here and there. I treated all my symptoms with over the counter Meds. Theraflu tea is my best friend. oh and 17 hours nap
Im hoping to return to work next week and start resuming my life..
That is so good to hear. You will be back to regular life before you know it?

i wanna get a roach colony started cuz those lil doods eat a grip... My juvenile was devouring 10 large dubias, 5 superworms and 10 calciworms daily..... And he still had room for his salad
Yeah, they are garbage disposals. My females would eat tell they explode if I would let them...

i wanna get a roach colony started cuz those lil doods eat a grip... My juvenile was devouring 10 large dubias, 5 superworms and 10 calciworms daily..... And he still had room for his salad
Do you have any pictures of him? I wanna see around how big he was to be eating that much lol that's cool

Back
Top Bottom