My Baby Panther chameleon won’t eat

DeanErnsperger

He wasn’t been eating for about 4 days and I don’t know what to do. He was eating fine the first few days we got him but not anymore. I feed him small crickets. I’m just scared because he isn’t getting his calcium dust and the food he needs to grow. What should I do?

Pictures please and answer the questions in the how to ask for help thread near the top of the health forum please....like you've already been asked in the other thread you started about the same problem. We can't give you an answer if we don't know what's going on.

Pictures please and answer the questions in the how to ask for help thread near the top of the health forum please....like you've already been asked in the other thread you started about the same problem. We can't give you an answer if we don't know what's going on.
Ok SORRY!!

Here are some pictures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 117
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 95
Ok I posted pictures

If you would just answer the questions we might have a better idea of what's going on...but for some reason you don't seem to want to answer them....is there a reason???

If you would just answer the questions we might have a better idea of what's going on...but for some reason you don't seem to want to answer them....is there a reason???
Uhhh no and you don’t need to be rude about it. What questions do you want to know?

I had something similar with my baby he ate when I first got him home then didn’t eat for 3-4 days, I thought there must have been something wrong, but he was just settling in. I did make the temp a little lower as the breeder said it was a little high for what he kept them at but he started with a sleeping pattern and with his own little routine in the morning and then bang I wasn’t finding any locus in his viv and I have never been so released about anything. The people on this forum are really good and help me when I posted something very much the same! I hope you get your baby to eat and wish you all the beat

I had something similar with my baby he ate when I first got him home then didn’t eat for 3-4 days, I thought there must have been something wrong, but he was just settling in. I did make the temp a little lower as the breeder said it was a little high for what he kept them at but he started with a sleeping pattern and with his own little routine in the morning and then bang I wasn’t finding any locus in his viv and I have never been so released about anything. The people on this forum are really good and help me when I posted something very much the same! I hope you get your baby to eat and wish you all the beat
Ok thank you

Back
Top Bottom