My Babies are Getting Big 2/12/18 (Baby Pictures)

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Time is flying and my babies are getting so big. It's almost like I can see them growing. I weighted some of the babies yesterday and they weighed between 5 and 10 grams. Their hatch dates are between 12-18-17 and 12-28-18. My older and biggest babies will start going to their new homes at the end of this month. I will be very sad when they have to leave me. I am however finding some really good homes for them. I do still have a few boys and girls left. If any of you are interested see my classified ad here: https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/baby-veileds-pre-sale-until-2-28-18.162154/

And now for the babies

babbies02122018%20205_zpskoopupjp.jpg

babbies02122018%20173_zpssji2mxcb.jpg

babbies02122018%20008_zpswnuolo1e.jpg

babbies02122018%20015_zpsp9nltxjk.jpg

babbies02122018%20019_zpsau4tkjim.jpg

babbies02122018%20024_zpshjwp2vxg.jpg

babbies02122018%20136_zpss1r5icor.jpg

babbies02122018%20012_zps21pqb8dr.jpg

babbies02122018%20128_zpsap8wsgub.jpg

babbies02122018%20117_zps1gjx1ffd.jpg

babbies02122018%20108_zpsrfmhmcbl.jpg

babbies02122018%20093_zpsgjzgfgvg.jpg

babbies02122018%20037_zps0qaeohgi.jpg

babbies02122018%20069_zpstryxwudg.jpg

babbies02122018%20066_zpsflbzwagj.jpg

babbies02122018%20088_zpsjv2d8hcu.jpg

babbies02122018%20055_zpsmupt3udj.jpg

Jann,
I bought a brand new shefflera plant, just for the new baby, and I stare at it longingly every morning. LOL! I told my daughter I can't seem to think of anything else right now. :rolleyes:

These photos are making it harder to wait......right @Fiona's Mom ?
You got that right:LOL:...you got off easy with one plant. I had a big and small habitat...but to be ready to use both I bought 5 various size plants...a new uvb bulb...a used LARGE bird cage that I disenfected and covered in plactic netting with over 800 zip ties...that is so he can sit out on the patio with me. When he gets bigger the zip ties and netting will come off. A new 12 bottle wine chiller to keep some bugs at cooler temps...and wine. Lil Louie and I will enjoy sitting on the patio...him eating bugs...me drinki:love:ng wine.:ROFLMAO: Plus 2 shipments of assorted bugs. I am starting to known as the crazy lizard lady and I don't even have him yet. My husband is beginning to think I love that little cham more than him.

Adorable! Thinking about making a new enclosure so I can buy another little cham . . . Love the babies! :):love:

Thank you for the nice comments about my babies. You should get another enclosure and one of these sweet little ones.

Awwww...there is that baby fix I needed. What a great way to end the day. It must truly be a joy waking up to those adorable faces. See you all soon!

It is such a joy to be able to love and care for these little ones.

They are all just so adorable, Jann! I am glad you are having such a good time with them! Never can get enough of your photos! Thanks!

Thank you Deb for all the kind words about my babies. They are just growing up to fast.

Jann,
I bought a brand new shefflera plant, just for the new baby, and I stare at it longingly every morning. LOL! I told my daughter I can't seem to think of anything else right now. :rolleyes:

These photos are making it harder to wait......right @Fiona's Mom ?

As soon as they are a tad older and the weather warms up, your baby will be with you to enjoy his new Schefflera.

You got that right:LOL:...you got off easy with one plant. I had a big and small habitat...but to be ready to use both I bought 5 various size plants...a new uvb bulb...a used LARGE bird cage that I disenfected and covered in plactic netting with over 800 zip ties...that is so he can sit out on the patio with me. When he gets bigger the zip ties and netting will come off. A new 12 bottle wine chiller to keep some bugs at cooler temps...and wine. Lil Louie and I will enjoy sitting on the patio...him eating bugs...me drinki:love:ng wine.:ROFLMAO: Plus 2 shipments of assorted bugs. I am starting to known as the crazy lizard lady and I don't even have him yet. My husband is beginning to think I love that little cham more than him.

You have done a ton of work preparing for your little man. He will be worth it!

It's so fun to see new pictures as they grow!

Thank you! They are growing to fast!

Love these pics - and I know that everyone getting one of these little babies will be thrilled with how beautiful I know they will become!

Thank you Michelle! Can you tell from the pictures how much they have grown since you were here?

ROTFLMBO!!!:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Don't think for a second that that 1 plant is all I've got planned.....LOL! I've made 2 trips to HD, plus Michaels, TJMAXX, Walmart, & Homegoods. I"m trying to find the perfect planters, etc, because I'm trying to go back to free ranging, including the new baby. I just haven't decided on everything, yet.

I've got baby and adult-sized cages in my basement, but I just hate using them. I free ranged Pixel from the age of about 4 months, till I couldn't contain him anymore. I called him "Houdini" for a while. I've finally convinced my husband to let me build a corral around his free range in our bedroom. (Jann has been giving me tips on that.)

As for what your husband thinks, tell him that mine calls Pixel, "Your boyfriend who lives in our bedroom." ;)

How did we get to this point?! I've always been critter crazy, but never about reptiles. Among all my current critters, Pixel ranks pretty high. I think it's because he's so tame and fun to have around. Just praying the one from Jann is the same!

ROTFLMBO!!!:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Don't think for a second that that 1 plant is all I've got planned.....LOL! I've made 2 trips to HD, plus Michaels, TJMAXX, Walmart, & Homegoods. I"m trying to find the perfect planters, etc, because I'm trying to go back to free ranging, including the new baby. I just haven't decided on everything, yet.

I've got baby and adult-sized cages in my basement, but I just hate using them. I free ranged Pixel from the age of about 4 months, till I couldn't contain him anymore. I called him "Houdini" for a while. I've finally convinced my husband to let me build a corral around his free range in our bedroom. (Jann has been giving me tips on that.)

As for what your husband thinks, tell him that mine calls Pixel, "Your boyfriend who lives in our bedroom." ;)

How did we get to this point?! I've always been critter crazy, but never about reptiles. Among all my current critters, Pixel ranks pretty high. I think it's because he's so tame and fun to have around. Just praying the one from Jann is the same!
Hope we don't have to mortgage our home to make sure theirs are perfect.:rolleyes: Oh...and Lil Louie will be in our bedroom too.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom