My Babies Are 7 Months Old Now

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
My babies are growing up so fast. I have a few photos to share. :D

Tate, my little Gracefull is absolutely adorable and just the sweetest baby. He weighs 41.5 grams.

TateCooperSageHendershot102313084_zpsd35e759c.jpg

TateCooperSageHendershot102313074_zps6864e513.jpg

TateCooperSageHendershot102313057_zps76348bc4.jpg

TateCooperSageHendershot102313032_zpsb0af6ee4.jpg

Sage my veiled just bubbles with personality and the show off in the bunch. He weighes 125 grams.

TateCooperSageHendershot102313429_zpsef79b81c.jpg

Just when I thought Sage couldn't get anymore colorful, his toes turn green/blue.

TateCooperSageHendershot102313394_zps7721d9c6.jpg

TateCooperSageHendershot102313192_zps96b10769.jpg

TateCooperSageHendershot102313195_zps3647cd98.jpg

TateCooperSageHendershot102313174_zps630382c8.jpg

Cooper is growing and just had another shed. He's now 46.8 grams.

chamsJannandChamsandcalendars102713076_zps6b60a677.jpg

chamsJannandChamsandcalendars102713084_zps679adf59.jpg

chamsJannandChamsandcalendars102713123_zps4a95e992.jpg

chamsJannandChamsandcalendars102713163_zpsa7984a99.jpg

OH I just love your little gang of chameleons. Sage steals my heart every time I see him. He is such a handsome young veiled.

Oh Jann your babies are looking great & growing up so fast.
Tate has such a sweet looking little face like he's waiting for a kiss from momma.
Sage is becoming such a handsome man with all his wonderful colors,he looks awesome!!!
Cooper is one awesome dude,he's everyone's dream child
I love all your pics & so enjoy watching them grow so keep them coming

OH I just love your little gang of chameleons. Sage steals my heart every time I see him. He is such a handsome young veiled.

Thank you Travis! I love my guys so much and Sage stole my heart the moment I laid eyes on him. :)

jan you continue to amaze me! =)

Alysha, your kind comment is appreciated.

The Parsons has a cute little Zorro mask on :)

Thank you Nick for the nice comment about my little parsons Cooper.

Awesome photos. And Sage really has a fantastic colors

Kaan, thank you for the compliment on my photos and my sweet Sage.

Hi Jann,

Awesome pictures!
Always nice so see one of your chams.

Greetings from Germany,

Sabrina

Thank you so much Sabrina for your kind words about my photos and my chameleons.

Great pictures jann. Your babies are really adorable. Just love your updates.

Rachelle your nice comments about my babies and their photos are always appreciated.

All three are perfectly gorgeous! You can tell they thrive under your amazing care. :)

Thank you Jennifer for your very kind comment.

Me thinks you painted his toes…;)

Nick

No Nick, I didn't paint his toes. lol Although sometimes he's so bright you would think I painted his entire body. :eek:

Oh Jann your babies are looking great & growing up so fast.
Tate has such a sweet looking little face like he's waiting for a kiss from momma.
Sage is becoming such a handsome man with all his wonderful colors,he looks awesome!!!
Cooper is one awesome dude,he's everyone's dream child
I love all your pics & so enjoy watching them grow so keep them coming

Dolores, they are just growing up so fast. I am enjoying every minute with them. They are all very sweet and I love them with all my heart.

Hello jannb!

I love these photos, your chams are amazing!

Congratulations on your success with these
beautiful chams!

Thank you BT for the nice words about my chams and their photos. They are my life. :D

What beautiful babies you have! Thank you for sharing!! :D

Thank you Amaya for your nice comment about my babies.

Amazing Clan of Chams

Jann,

You take such gorgeous pictures. I just love your whole Clan of Chams :)
The amount of time and love you invest in your family of chameleons is simply unmatched by anyone. I think you are absolutely awesome. Thank You for sharing.

Terry

Jann, your pictures always seem to bring out the wonderful personalities of your chams. They all look great, but I can't get over how much Sage keeps changing! Awesome family!

Deb

They are looking great Jann. Coopers roastral blades are coming in too.

Thank you Jeremy for the nice compliment on my babies. Copper started out slow but growing like a weed now. :)

Jann,

You take such gorgeous pictures. I just love your whole Clan of Chams :)
The amount of time and love you invest in your family of chameleons is simply unmatched by anyone. I think you are absolutely awesome. Thank You for sharing.

Terry

Thank you Terry for your very kind words about me, my chams and the photos. Tate is just an awesome little guy. Thank you for giving him such a great start in life and trusting me to continue on.

Jann,

:) I know what you mean, they are my life too!
I love these guys, they're family. :)

Thank you BT for the nice comment.

Jann, your pictures always seem to bring out the wonderful personalities of your chams. They all look great, but I can't get over how much Sage keeps changing! Awesome family!

Deb

Thank you so much Deb. I am truly amazed every day at how smart these guys are, what all they can do and the personality that they show.

Very nice looking chams. Sage is looking fantastic! how is the new cham room coming along?

Thanks you Wade for the comments and nice compliment about Sage.
The painting is almost finished in the room and then the rainforest wall paper will go up on one wall. :)

Back
Top Bottom