IMG_1479.jpeg

Thor

IMG_1480.jpeg

IMG_1481.jpeg

Vinnie

IMG_1482.jpeg
IMG_1483.jpeg

Kathy looks like such a little sweetheart

Thank you for your nice comment. Kathy is a real sweetheart! She a tiny little thing, I’m trying to keep her from laying eggs.
Oh my gosh they are more and more beautiful each month 😍.

I LOVE Vinnie and Reggie’s colors

Thank you for the compliment! They are growing up so fast. They all show their colors from time to time, especially during a photo shoot when they get a glance of a brother. Normally, they each have a free range in a room to their-self.

Veiled boys usually steal the show with their size and dazzling colors but the real treasures are the beautiful veiled girls. I love watching Bill Strand’s clip on chameleon bites where his gravid female veiled who, “is usually very sweet” decides to bit his finger. She just laid eggs and wasn’t having it in his video. OK fine I want a female veiled!

Veiled boys usually steal the show with their size and dazzling colors but the real treasures are the beautiful veiled girls. I love watching Bill Strand’s clip on chameleon bites where his gravid female veiled who, “is usually very sweet” decides to bit his finger. She just laid eggs and wasn’t having it in his video. OK fine I want a female veiled!

Females are are awesome pets. I always had a hard time finding homes for my girls because people don’t want to deal with the egg laying, but they are so worth it!

Thank you for your nice comment. Kathy is a real sweetheart! She a tiny little thing, I’m trying to keep her from laying eggs.

Thank you for the compliment! They are growing up so fast. They all show their colors from time to time, especially during a photo shoot when they get a glance of a brother. Normally, they each have a free range in a room to their-self.
They are living their best life then!

Back
Top Bottom