Happy First Hatch Day To My Kids!

:love: its like looking at a muscle man calander! They are all displaying and posing for the camera! Sweet Kathy is like "Boys! Huh, check this out" "wish you had a figure like this, tada!". Just love your little chamily!

Amazing how fast time goes by! Will this be your last babies or do you have another pair to breed?

Thank you for your comment. Yes, time flies! The plan is for my daughter, in Florida, to breed her non related female to one of Janet’s @janjan20 boys that are from my bloodline. Lee Ready @Texas Ranger will take they eggs, except a couple for me, and keep my bloodline going.

:love: its like looking at a muscle man calander! They are all displaying and posing for the camera! Sweet Kathy is like "Boys! Huh, check this out" "wish you had a figure like this, tada!". Just love your little chamily!

Thank you MzLaurie, for all of your kind words. Veileds are amazing chameleons and my all time favorite species. ❤️

Today is Kathy’s first birthday. Yesterday was Reggie’s and the day before was Finn’s. Tomorrow will be Thor’s hatch day and next week Vinnie’s.

So here’s my kids.

Kathy

View attachment 355955

View attachment 355956

Finn

View attachment 355958

View attachment 355965

Reggie, my broke bar boy.

View attachment 355959

View attachment 355960

Thor

View attachment 355961

View attachment 355966

Vinnie

View attachment 355962

View attachment 355963
I’m a little late to this post😬. I can’t believe it’s been a year already! They all look so beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom