My Ambanja is GLOWING!

carol5208

Chameleon Enthusiast
These are his actual colors taken from my Lumia 920 cell phone. I did not do anything to enhance them! As the title says, he is glowing!!!

Attachments

• WP_20130530_008.jpg
    WP_20130530_008.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 470
  • WP_20130530_009.jpg
    WP_20130530_009.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 366
Whoa, glowing is right! He just shot right to the top of my list of favorite chameleons, and bumped Ambanja up on my list of future must haves..

Great job with him Carol..

Awesome colours he is showing. Is he equally as impressive with the colours when he is sleeping? If he glows like that while sleeping you have a nightlight in the room.:)

Awesome colours he is showing. Is he equally as impressive with the colours when he is sleeping? If he glows like that while sleeping you have a nightlight in the room.:)

Honestly, his sleeping colors are very dull which is kinda odd as they will display some of their most awesome colors when sleeping as you know. He is still really developing being young so it will be interesting to see how his colors evolve.

Thanks for the comments everyone! The nice thing is he is really sweet. Hates the cameras and phones, but it a really nice little fellow!

Back
Top Bottom