My Aknify boy decided to go Supernova today (and he's about to shed)

Provancha65

Avid Member
Ankify fire.jpg

Ankify fire 2.jpg

Produced by NorCal Chams.

Last edited:
Ankify has been my favorite locale since I began keeping chams, but it was largely unavailable or not pure locale back then.
If you are looking for one I would suggest hitting up Daniel Nuno over at NorCal Chams, and tell him Landis sent you his way.
From what I have seen he has the best Ankify lines in the country.
I do plan on breeding this boy as soon as possible though.

It’s nearly impossible to pick a prettiest panther, there are so many, but you’d have a hard time finding any nicer than this! Definitely one of the best photos I’ve seen and I’ve seen thousands lol.

Other memorable panthers that come to mind are the orange/blueish bar(if i remember right) that the member carol something on here had. Then there are the purple and blurple bonsai tree candy line ambanjas(I had one) that are probably the only true purples in chameleons.

It’s nearly impossible to pick a prettiest panther, there are so many, but you’d have a hard time finding any nicer than this! Definitely one of the best photos I’ve seen and I’ve seen thousands lol.

Other memorable panthers that come to mind are the orange/blueish bar(if i remember right) that the member carol something on here had. Then there are the purple and blurple bonsai tree candy line ambanjas(I had one) that are probably the only true purples in chameleons.
wp_20131003_004-jpg.87032

wp_20131003_040-jpg.87035

Never forget Carol5208's Boomer. Personally I find him to be a absolute legend within the chameleon world. Such a mythical creature.

Back
Top Bottom