My 16 cage rack

SMCNARY

Established Member
When I first built this rack I had to set up the cages with what I had. They were functional at best. This is how they were done to start.
ze5e7e8y.jpg
za3e8a2u.jpg
ane3u7an.jpg

I collected all the branches,vines etc and have been re decorating them. This is now.
ru9ezy3y.jpg
2y5e8yvy.jpg
zy4y8a9a.jpg
ugara4e5.jpg
atypu6u5.jpg
ubabuqav.jpg
guhurydy.jpg

While I was working on them I put most of my Jacksoni out in the sun.
7y5y8yqy.jpg
8epuba5y.jpg

Should be done with all 16 tomorrow. It's been a lot of work!!!

That is so awesome. wish i could have a setup like that.

Thank You! It has been more costly and taken much more time then I thought it would. One of the best things about it is I can disconnect everything and roll it out into the sun in 5 minutes or less. It takes about the same amount of time to put it back in and hook it back up.

Thats all great until someone swings into the driveway not paying attention!! LOL

J/K....That male on your hand looks awesome. Pissed off, but awesome!

Thats all great until someone swings into the driveway not paying attention!! LOL

J/K....That male on your hand looks awesome. Pissed off, but awesome!

That little turkey tried to bite me when I put it into the new cage :) I was thinking here I am making you a nice new home and you bite me... Little turd :D

That's a lot if planning! I want to are some Picts of how they connect ? Please

Here you go,
eheny4av.jpg
6e4eny9u.jpg
8ehude9a.jpg
y7amama5.jpg
ypatu5ah.jpg
putymy2e.jpg
by5a3y6y.jpg

I just added the dimmers for each basking light. The round knob is a dimmer for the flex watt heat tape on the lower shelf, it keeps some of my bugs 90 plus. The 3 power strips are timers and control the uv,basking and mist systems. I have another timer adjacent to my RODI water drum to control the dripper. Each mist head and drip head has it's own shut off valves. The pipe is for the drainage and disconnects with a screw driver in seconds.

Steve your setup is amazing!!!
Very thought out and well planned,,, every time i see it, I get ideas, on a smaller scale of course!!
For me, it's like having Disneyland right around the corner!!!

Steve your setup is amazing!!!
Very thought out and well planned,,, every time i see it, I get ideas, on a smaller scale of course!!
For me, it's like having Disneyland right around the corner!!!

Thanks Lisa,I enjoyed your visit today as I always enjoy them. :) I know your chams will love those big fat juicy silkworms I sent with you today.:D

Back
Top Bottom