Must sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

wst0209a

A family emergence has come up this week and I must sell my chameleons. I don't have the time to take good care of them. I can't ship so pick up only. I am located in Harford County, Maryland. I have two veiled chameleons both are about 1 year old. They are a proven pair, very healthy, and eat well. I feed them dubia, crickets, supers, silkworms, and some waxworms. I am hoping to sell everything together: two homemade cages(5ft by 2.5ft by 2.5ft), two uvb lights, two basking lights, and the plants within the cage. I am selling everything for $200. If interested email me at [email protected] or pm me. I will email you pics if you are interested and can pick them up. Thank you.

I sold the Male Veiled. Now I just need to sell the female and the Panther. I am taking offers for anyone who is interested. Please make a reasonable offer, I need to find homes immediatly.

Any pics of the two and stats? Send me a PM if you do... My better half and I might be willing to give them a new home.

Well it looks like I back to the beginning. I didn't get to sell the male veiled, the people didn't come through for me. I just am not catching a break. If you are interested just make me an offer please. Everything is still available. I need some help to get them to new homes as soon as possible. Thanks

can u send me a pic of the panther and some info on it. how old. male or female. where did you get it from. how much.

how much for the female panther and one cage? I am in NYC. Maryland is a few hours from here so if the price is right i might drive down to pick up. Let me know.

Tried to give you a call yesterday.

I'll talk to you this afternoon.

If we cut a deal I'll show up :)
Don't worry about that.

Kevin

Sold the Panther. Still have veiled chameleons for sale. If anyone is interested please make an offer. I can ship them as well. Thank you.

The Female veiled is still looking for a new home. The panther and the male veiled both have found new homes already. Please pm or email me if interested as soon as possible. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom