Multiple cage rack system?

Norcal55

Avid Member
Quick question for those of you who keep multiple Chams (Adults & younger Chams). I am building a rack to hold adults on one level and younger Chams on another level. I can't decide if the Adults should go on top or the bottom. I am leaning towards the adults on top because they will be in those long term and I figure they like to be up higher anyway. Whatever I do Ill take a bunch of pics:)
Thanks!

I agree, I think I would put the adults on top as they are long term residents, but on the other hand, it is a lot easier to see the babies if they are on top. Am I a lot of help or what.:confused:

I agree, I think I would put the adults on top as they are long term residents, but on the other hand, it is a lot easier to see the babies if they are on top. Am I a lot of help or what.:confused:

Hi Lauri,
I think thats what Im going to do. If I change my mind I can keep busy building another one. :D

I would put the adults up top for sure. They like being higher, and since the babies require a smaller enclosure, it would lift the adults to a nice comfortable height but still fit under the standard 8ft tall ceilings. It will be your preference ultimately. Be sure to post pics when you have completed your build!

Back
Top Bottom