Multi, Tortoise, and Panthers!

Julirs

Here is Mr. Fisher-I have not taken pics of him recently but he needed a good cage cleaning!

DSCN8399.jpg

DSCN8400.jpg

DSCN8402.jpg

Ted Tortoise!

DSCN8376.jpg

DSCN8377.jpg

Tim, after yet another shed...
DSCN8405.jpg

And NoName...
DSCN8388.jpg

DSCN8392.jpg

Last edited:
Mr. Fisher's looking good you haven't posted him in awhile. Ted's a little cutie and Tim is always handsome. You really need to give that gorgeous panther a name or is his name No Name?

OMG your little redfoot is ADORABLE!! And his/her shell looks perfect. I've been wanting a redfoot for a while now - I fostered one and just fell in love with their little personalities. :)

Your chams are gorgeous too! Mr. Fisher is quite handsome, as is Tim and NoName. ;)

Mr. Fisher's looking good you haven't posted him in awhile. Ted's a little cutie and Tim is always handsome. You really need to give that gorgeous panther a name or is his name No Name?

Thanks Jann, Mr. Fisher is a little on the shy side and since I never named that Panther I named him NoName!

Mr. Fisher's scales make him look digital. He's cool;)
I agree-he almost glows!

OMG your little redfoot is ADORABLE!! And his/her shell looks perfect. I've been wanting a redfoot for a while now - I fostered one and just fell in love with their little personalities. :)

Ted is really fun-there is nothing cuter than a little tortoise eating I swear! I think I will get him a friend at Daytona this year!

Your chams are gorgeous too! Mr. Fisher is quite handsome, as is Tim and NoName. ;)
Thanks! :)

I love them all and especially the tortoise. He is sooo cute!!!

Thanks Carol!

nice collection!

Thank you-that is a small portion of my herd here!

I got one too... Joe Terry Cherry head!

Interesting name-but it rhymes!

Back
Top Bottom