Mudskippers,, anyone keep them???

lisagr07

Avid Member
I'm interested in getting a mudskipper. I've done a lot of research on the Internet but would like to find someone else that has them! They are cool little amphibious fish!!!

Decadancin

Moderatoris Americanus
Staff member
I'm interested in getting a mudskipper. I've done a lot of research on the Internet but would like to find someone else that has them! They are cool little amphibious fish!!!
I had one many years ago! They are very cool and unique! They were part of my half land / half water eco-system that I had when I was younger. My friend and I had too much free time :rolleyes:. Gobies are the best! :D

(O.K., I think it is official that I am an animal GEEK! :p)

lisagr07

Avid Member
I had one many years ago! They are very cool and unique! They were part of my half land / half water eco-system that I had when I was younger. My friend and I had too much free time :rolleyes:. Gobies are the best! :D

(O.K., I think it is official that I am an animal GEEK! :p)
I must agree Michael,, if I could have a tank of gobies I would!!! They are soooo personable!!!!
I think that's why I'm drawn to skippers!!!! :)

Guess I'm an animal geek also!!! I love it!!! ;)

lisagr07

Avid Member
Michael, can you suggest any good sites to help me with setting up an acceptable palladium, also care tips??? I have several ideas but wish I could find a forum to join... Thanks,,, lisa

Top Bottom