Mudskippers,, anyone keep them???

lisagr07

Avid Member
I'm interested in getting a mudskipper. I've done a lot of research on the Internet but would like to find someone else that has them! They are cool little amphibious fish!!!

I'm interested in getting a mudskipper. I've done a lot of research on the Internet but would like to find someone else that has them! They are cool little amphibious fish!!!

I had one many years ago! They are very cool and unique! They were part of my half land / half water eco-system that I had when I was younger. My friend and I had too much free time :rolleyes:. Gobies are the best! :D

(O.K., I think it is official that I am an animal GEEK! :p)

I had one many years ago! They are very cool and unique! They were part of my half land / half water eco-system that I had when I was younger. My friend and I had too much free time :rolleyes:. Gobies are the best! :D

(O.K., I think it is official that I am an animal GEEK! :p)

I must agree Michael,, if I could have a tank of gobies I would!!! They are soooo personable!!!!
I think that's why I'm drawn to skippers!!!! :)

Guess I'm an animal geek also!!! I love it!!! ;)

Michael, can you suggest any good sites to help me with setting up an acceptable palladium, also care tips??? I have several ideas but wish I could find a forum to join... Thanks,,, lisa

Back
Top Bottom