Mr(Mrs)Mittens Explores!!

duke10990

I put Mr.Mittens(Mrs) on the casement window because she likes to hang out on the screen and kinnnnnnda fell asleep as my fiance was cooking dinner and woke up in a panic!!!!! I could not find Mr(mrs) Mittens !!!! I had a big pillow under the window incase she wanted to jump off and sure as shit after a couple mins i found her crawling into the wine cork thing!!! apparently wants to get sauced!! Gave me and her a flippin heart attack but did manage to get a cool pic of her trying to climb into this thing!!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 139
haha, thats awesome, i think i see some spurs on the left leg, so i think you have a boy, but im not too sure

Hey guys!! ive attached some pics to maybe help in aiding whether or not this really is a male or female!! LoL As you can see I put a kitty litter container at the bottom of her cage as I know her just because I caught her roaming around down there a couple times, so i figured it was a good precaution! I've had her since march of this year and she has exploded in size! shes on an automated misting system plus dripper and i mix her food between super worms as a treat and crickets. shes in a 4ft tall cage by 2x2 and loves it! Her temps i try to keep on the lower side of 80 sometimes around 87 due to ambient temps heating up the cage just bc ive read on here that if you keep females temp down they may not lay eggs or not lay as many! She seems incredibly happy as she is a hog beast lol lemme know what you guys think! it would be a great help! And my fiance likes to show off her ring any way she can :p

thanks guys
Joe

Attachments

• foot 1.jpg
    foot 1.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 114
  • foot 2.jpg
    foot 2.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 115
  • foot 3.jpg
    foot 3.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 104
  • mr mittens cage.jpg
    mr mittens cage.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 91
  • mr mittens with ring.jpg
    mr mittens with ring.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 93
Really?! Its a boy?! But theres not visible spur/ lump looking thing to me?? Please explain! As that would A make the original name stick better and further more why he/she HATES the sand bin!!!!

you see how he has that little bumb behind the foot, that means he is a boy, maybe it just looks like that in the picture, could you get closer up on the foot?

Lil dude/ mama was very cooperative untill the last shot lol He/ she never puffs or hisses EVER but That one seemed to get on her nerves lol But hope these help guys! Lemme know what you think!

Attachments

• foot 4.jpg
    foot 4.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 97
  • foot 5.jpg
    foot 5.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 95
  • foot 6.jpg
    foot 6.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 100
  • foot 7.jpg
    foot 7.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 144
Nice little girl you have there. By the time a veiled gets as big as your little girl you can really see the white spur. There would be no question. It isn't a lump it is an actual little appendage sticking out.

Thats what I was thinking but this ia my first cham so I cam never be too sure!! Since I have had her since march of this year and when I got her she could fit on my pinky and now is a monster lol when should I "generally" expect her to have a clutch? My worst fear is her becoming egg bound and you guys very well know the rest...

Congrats on being engaged ! And tell her the ring is beautiful! And just opinion not fact for sure of the gender. I think female ( because you said no visible sign of spur ) I can't see it either. But her crest (too of head) is pretty big ( males are larger ) so hmmm . Also if and big IF she is female she still may not like the dirt in her cage unless she's gravid or close to it. Btw how old ? Well sorry I can't help to much. Other things to consider are the color too. Good luck and good luck with engagement!!

Back
Top Bottom