Mr Goggles! 1st Cham

The top branch should be as high as possible, yes it is ok for him to fall from time to time the do trip to. What time of day are you feeding him? Arr you dusting your crickets?

I feed him in the mornings around 9:00am - 9:30am and his lighting comes on at around 8:30am, I feed him ProRep CalciDust every feeding and Wednesdays and Saturdays I feed him with Nutrobal a multivitamin supplement with D3? :)

Lower the multivitamin to every other week. Try to mix up his food throw in some superworms and a few mealworms but not too often on the mealworms there exoskeleton is kinda hard. If you can find Phoenix worms in your area they are great there are tons of feeder options out there take a look at the care sheet for some more basic feeders. Other than that your doing great!

Lower the multivitamin to every other week. Try to mix up his food throw in some superworms and a few mealworms but not too often on the mealworms there exoskeleton is kinda hard. If you can find Phoenix worms in your area they are great there are tons of feeder options out there take a look at the care sheet for some more basic feeders. Other than that your doing great!

kk ill lower the multivitamin +D3 to every other week or once a week, yeh i want to try get different types of worms but i dont want to give him mealworms often he seemed to like them a lot the day i gave him some he even ignored the fact i had a cricket in my hand trying to feed him, instead he used my hand as a pull up to climb on me to get to a mealworm lol i was like what! you cheeky monkey! lol :p

You just have to switch it up for him. He will get bored and not want to eat if you don't. I feed Golem crickets for 2 days then mix the 3rd day. I rotate Silkworms, Phoenix Worms, Superworms, Hornedworms, Wax Worms (no more then 1 a week), and Mealworms from time time.

You just have to switch it up for him. He will get bored and not want to eat if you don't. I feed Golem crickets for 2 days then mix the 3rd day. I rotate Silkworms, Phoenix Worms, Superworms, Hornedworms, Wax Worms (no more then 1 a week), and Mealworms from time time.

Yeh thats exactly what I want to try and do, and go with some locusts as well, going to buy some locusts and different worms this tuesday/monday :)

went out got some waxworms and locusts today he loves them! and i love locusts so much more then crickets, they dont jump as high, they look nicer, there slower and they actually crawl and walk around the vines, allowing mr goggles to hunt them better watched him today he hunts really well as for worms he loves these also. but I might let him hunt locusts and crickets and hand feed worms as he doesnt mind taking worms from me at all.
cup feeding I dont think is much of a option he doesnt like the cup tried it a few times now he just goes dark or flairs up with his mouth open, soon as i take it away and put my own hand in there he settles down instantly :)

sorry if you ever see spelling mistakes using the wii u gamepad :p

yep exactly and not just that is he has never turned down a worm so ill have even better hand feeding chances :)

hows your boy/girl then, got any pics would love to see other peoples babies and love for them :)

Back
Top Bottom