Mr Frisco- Kandiroo's Offspring

mmminyard

Some recent pics of Mr Frisco. He is about 6.5 months old. offspring of Kandiroo from Chameleon Paradise. Right now he is eating Silkies, Green Banana Roaches, Waxworms and Crickets. We live in South Louisiana so he is loving the humidity these days. I take him outside once in the morning and once in the afternoon and let him chill in the Mulberry tree. He like to hiss at the other lizards he sees in the yard. I started him in a 4' enclosure that I cut in half and have just expanded it because he is growing so quickly.

Attachments

• Frisco_red.jpg
    Frisco_red.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 109
  • Frisco_yard.jpg
    Frisco_yard.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 92
Wow! Look at those greens! Definitely a Kandiroo baby, welcome to the Chameleon Paradise gang :) I have a Kandiroo baby too and the same age, looks like we have brothers!

Awesome man! It will be nice to have some other chams to compare him to. This guy has an awesome personality and loves being out of his cage!

Mine too, but he's a little huffer! Whenever I have to move him back to his cage he gives me a little huff to let me know he's not happy lol

Frisco does the same exact thing. Starts "huffing" the second I take the first step towards inside....spoiled rotten!

Back
Top Bottom