Mr. Bill visiting my arm

laurie

Retired Moderator
This is my ambanja, a sweet guy. He headed for the silkworm bin, but I stopped him.

6436800259_f15324cac3_b.jpg

6482414955_afda790326_b.jpg

6482415725_11eb9951af_b.jpg

6482415725_11eb9951af_b.jpg

6482417781_8da7789770_b.jpg

Reactions: Hoj
Wooow he is super pretty. I'm starting to think Ambanjas are my favorite locale, I'm more and more impressed by them. Very handsome!

ahh mr Bill in fantastic, and i bet hes real happy you stopped him from getting to the bin :) mean lady :D

He looks great! I am really starting to like Ambanja's too :) definitely would love to have one.

Aw Mr bill must be very mad you stopped him!
Lol, Kink gets the same way when I stop him from visiting with Kermit.
hes very pretty, I love ambanjas... and ambilobes, and ankarmys, and nose bes, and nosy mitsios, lol. I want one of every local.

"Oh Noooooooooooo, Mr. Bill"

Nice pictures of a very handsome boy !!!!

Dang, you guys are making it hard to decide what I wanna get next. I love the "red rain" sprinkled throughout him. How old is he, and who is his sire ???

Thanks to all of you. Mr. Bill is the son of Dr. Gonzo. Has his own personality as they all do. He loves to eat, but will drop over before you can see him drink. But I know how to outsmart him and "look" for the evidence. He is just a closet drinker.:eek: he is around 1 1/2 years old.

Closet drinker :), well whatever he's doing it works for him, but he needs to try harder if he wants to get to those silks..........
His colours and patterns are fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom