Moving sale .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maganda

Hi all, Well Im moving to Australia and Iv sold most of my Cham equipment and my Chams ..

All I have left is the Pro Mist system PM-60 .... Never used still in box that i never got around to setting up and my Solar Meter 6.2 UV Meter and some small odds and ends like 2 Digital zilla power centers and 2 digital timers ......

I'll post some pics soon.

300.00 shipped. Paypal

I also have a brand new in box 2 feet 24 watt T-5 Fixture and Bulb(6500k full spectrum) and a Reflector for it.

For local pick-ups or if you can drive down to Las Vegas and pick this all up, I'll throw in the fixture and the bulb and reflector for free including a $85.00 Mega-Ray Low UV -EB 60 watt Flood UVB Lamp Kit with dome reflector for free and a Humidifier.

I also might be selling my Canon Rebel xti with 2 lenses and hardcase and what ever else came with it ..... if interested let me know.

Last edited:
Hi all, Well Im moving to Australia and Iv sold most of my Cham equipment and my Chams ..

All I have left is the Pro Mist system PM-60 .... Never used still in box that i never got around to setting up and my Solar Meter 6.2 UV Meter and some small odds and ends like 2 Digital zilla power centers and 2 digital timers ......

I'll post some pics soon.

300.00 shipped. Paypal

I also have a brand new in box 2 feet 24 watt T-5 Fixture and Bulb(6500k full spectrum) and a Reflector for it.

For local pick-ups or if you can drive down to Las Vegas and pick this all up, I'll throw in the fixture and the bulb and reflector for free including a $85.00 Mega-Ray Low UV -EB 60 watt Flood UVB Lamp Kit with dome reflector for free and a Humidifier.

I also might be selling my Canon Rebel xti with 2 lenses and hardcase and what ever else came with it ..... if interested let me know.

canon rebel xti ... whats yopur asking price? im interested...lmk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom