Moving in Florida

Jakefromshredfarm

I do see a couple things about people moving with their Chams and I’m just trying to figure the best and least stressful way to get my little man to my new house. Long story short I’m living on the central west coast of Florida and I’m moving to the east coast of Florida for school. The drive is about 2 1/2 hours. I know people say putting them in a box with certain things but most of what I’ve seen is people who move throughout the middle of the country where the climate is different. Just looking for what’s needed to make the trip here so I don’t stress him to much.

You can also just get a pop-up mesh laundry hamper, and zip tie a bendy-vine in it for the cham to grab. That's what I use to transport mine for vet visits, and we have to drive 4 hours each way. Put the hamper in the footwell of the car so they can't look outside, but they will be just fine for that short of a trip. Throw an old towel into the bottom to catch any poop since they do like to go at the most inopportune times...

Back
Top Bottom