Moving 🦎

pascal2023

Avid Member
Soo a little premature but I’ll be moving to another part of the UK into my new home with my partner around March time in 2023! I took these photos today of P, super happy with them, he doesn’t know it yet but wether he likes it or not I’ve just sent these photos off to get printed and framed for our living room but palmed it off as a Christmas present even though it’s probably more for me than him 😂😩

D3FA6CAF-2AAC-445E-B696-32284169EC36.jpeg EB0ED14F-3F48-4D96-BA98-FB97C26A1651.jpeg FC12994C-FFBA-459C-9646-ED96411D6E73.jpeg

I know this is off topic but I’m going away for a week and a bit as I mentioned recently on the 1st November … I feel really bad that I’m leaving P for that time, glad mum will loook after her but I just feel bad 😩

I know this is off topic but I’m going away for a week and a bit as I mentioned recently on the 1st November … I feel really bad that I’m leaving P for that time, glad mum will loook after her but I just feel bad 😩
I know it is stressful seeing as we really bond with our chams and view them as a member of the family, but I am sure she will be okay. She will be in good hands with your parents and you will be reunited before you know it.

I know it is stressful seeing as we really bond with our chams and view them as a member of the family, but I am sure she will be okay. She will be in good hands with your parents and you will be reunited before you know it.
She’s like a small green leathery child to me 😂 even miss her when I go to work lol! And yeah I guess you’re right, I’ll have to have a FaceTime with her while I’m away! Probably end up getting the side eye from her as per usual 😂

Back
Top Bottom